Shure Customer Forums facilitate product support questions and answers within the Shure Community. The Shure Community includes product owners, installers, authorized representatives, dealers, consultants, and Shure Associates. Your participation is voluntary.
The posts and comments published in the forums represent the views and interests of participating individuals and organizations, which may vary greatly. They reflect the personal opinions of the posting individual and do not necessarily reflect those of Shure Incorporated. At all times and at its absolute discretion, Shure reserves the right to remove content that it deems harmful or inaccurate.
- Treat other members with respect. Shure will not tolerate insults or personal attacks among members.
- The forums are for a global audience, but the language is English only. Additional language forums may be added in the future.
- Do not post irrelevant content or advertisements. This is spam and will be removed.
- Do not write in all CAPITALS. It reads like shouting, which is not appropriate.
- These forums are for the discussion of Shure products, so please refrain from lengthy discussions of competitors’ products.
- Only moderators and administrators may use red text.
- Be considerate in your word choice. A filter is in place to safeguard the forums from excessively foul language.
- Do not post inappropriate material. A good guideline: if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work or in a family-friendly environment, then do not post it here. This includes your personal avatar picture.
Members who violate these guidelines will be warned. Members who ignore warnings will be banned.
For further questions or clarification, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.